Meet Dulce Designs!

April 26, 2010

Meet Angela Jolley the owner of Dulce Designs! Her motto is "Life is Sweet" and you can tell by her cheerful designs that she has passion for all things sweet!

photo by Neysa Ruhl Photography

photo by Michelle Brown Photography

photo by Michelle Brown Photography

How long have you been in business?

I am a new business owner, I received my vendors license and started getting designs and ideas together last May but did not officially start until Jan 1, 2010.

How many weddings do you do each year? Being newer I do not have an exact yearly number yet, but I do hope to stay pretty busy. I can tell you that as of right now I have 15 weddings booked from May-August, that is not to mention the other events I am doing. So things are great so far, I feel very blessed to have met such great brides (and grooms)!

Where are you located?
I work out of my home right now...meeting the brides at local coffee shops for our one-on-one consultations, where we go over all the ideas/designs for their big day.

What sets you about from others in your industry?

I can incorporate any design into a candy buffet, the sky is the limit! I have one wedding booked where the candy is all white and silver and on the other hand a different wedding wants a mad hatter theme. I can do all of these things but still am very reasonably priced, I realize that most bride and grooms are paying for a lot of weddings themselves nowadays and I do not want them to not have something they really want because of it being over priced.

What is something new that you are excited to share?
I have recently partnered with another new small business owner who helps me to provide cookies, buckeyes, dipped pretzels, cupcakes etc...so I can do not only candy buffets but whole dessert buffets, which are becoming more and more popular.

What are the advantageous using your services?
I design the candy buffet/dessert table based on the colors or theme of the wedding, I come and set it up/take it down...sending the leftover goodies home with the bride and groom, my packages offer: the jars, scoops, décor, candy, bags etc... You name it I am pretty sure I can make it happen, I take the brides vision and make it a reality while still being very affordably priced.

What is your favorite part of the Wedding Day?
Knowing that something I created helped to make a couples wedding day special, that is a great feeling. I also have to admit I love seeing adults go crazy over candy as if they were children!! :)

What should a couple know about your service that they may not thought of?
Not only do I do weddings but I also do: bridal showers, birthdays, corporate events, graduation parties...really any event!

What are some of the advantages of hiring a Professional?
It takes the stress away from a bride! Doing a candy buffet is a very detail oriented task, let me take the stress of that away so the bride can focus on other much needed details.

Anything else that you would like to share?
Every candy buffet can be designed to match your theme, creating your own candy land design. Candy buffet attendants, labeled candy bags, personalized décor...can all be added to the candy buffet. For more information please check out our website at http://www.dulcedesignscandy.com/Home_Page.html, and remember "Life is Sweet"!!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment