Meet Inkredible Creations

March 17, 2010

Photos provided by Beth Jacobs.

Beth Jacobs from Inkredible Creations recently shared some information about her business. Be sure to check out her website and Facebook page!

"I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years. I have been making scrapbooks for others for 3 years. I recently decided to get into the wedding business. I realized that there is not anyone out there that offers scrapbooking services for the bride. Yes, most brides get professional photo albums, but what about all the other photos that are taken throughout the entire wedding preparation and the wedding? I design custom scrapbooks for the bride and groom to preserve their most precious memories. I offer scrapbooks for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner, bridesmaids' gifts, mother and mother in law presents, the wedding and reception, honeymoon, and anniversaries."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment