Introducing the Bride and Groom Planner Family!

January 13, 2010

I would like to introduce people behind the pages of Cincinnati's Bride and Groom Planner! They are wonderful people who are very involved in the wedding community.

About Christy: During my college years, I studied Promotions, Advertising, Marketing and Communications at the University of Cincinnati. After college I worked as an Account Executive for WB64 where I learned all the benefits of Marketing and Advertising your business to your target audience! One of my projects was putting together a bridal show that aired on the station! During this project I worked closely with many Wedding Professionals! Upon leaving WB64, I sold advertising for another Wedding Publication it was during that experience that I could provide the missing link to other Entrepreneurs at heart like myself! They were passionate about their hobby which they crafted into a career!

Purchasing the Franchise of the Bride and Groom Planner presented itself at a time in my life when I was ready and prepared to unleash my creative talents! I knew that by bringing fresh and exciting new energy we could bring life back to the Bride and Groom Planner!

Joe and I have always been close! Joe may have to bring me back to reality from time to time, but during that process I provide him with a whole lot of laughs!

About Joe: Joe went to school for Business and Finance! He is very tight and responsible with his finances and he is very logical in his thought process! He working as a meat cutter through college and never left! Until I approached him about going into biz together! It all just fit together and made sense! So we did it!

Changes to the Bride and Groom Planner: We are extremely excited about 2010; we have put a lot of time and energy in 2009 learning about what wedding vendors want in their advertising! We customized marketing plans for a few clients and they got RESULTS! We cannot wait to help other wedding vendors generate more business for themselves! With a BOLD, Sassy, Elegant and classy front cover, cosmetic changes to the Website and creating our VIB (Very Important Bride) Club we are bond to take this industry by storm.

Our Family: We lost our dad 3 years ago to Pancreatic Cancer! Our whole community and family stood by us with loving arms and a great deal of support! He was our rock…our “go to” guy! We now look at our loss as a blessing in disguise, he is now watching and protecting us in a way he never could physically do here on Earth! He gave me the gift of gab and the ability to stand strong in any given situation! He gave Joe the gift of grounding and preparing for the future!

About Caitlin: Caitlin Workman is the newest team member to the Bride and Groom Planner! She has been in the wedding industry since 2003 working at the Kings Island Resort and Conference Center. Her position was in the sales and catering department booking weddings and servicing clients wedding needs throughout the planning process. She has planned all types of weddings and enjoyed this aspect of the wedding industry. She also has a unique drive and ambition which will make her a valuable asset to our team!

She grew up in the Blue Ash area and currently resides in Reading, Ohio with her husband and 2 children; a 3 year old daughter Hailey and an 8 month old son, Gavin.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment